FAUX - Chapter 5 FAUX - Chapter 5

Absolutely amazing.

I've been on Newgrounds for quite some time and seen some fantastic animations, but there's something about Faux that sets it above the rest. The story is well-thought out, the characters are realistic and very likable, and the art style is unique and captivating. A lot of thought and care was put in to this series, and each episode has improved over the predecessor.

This episode is no exception. The production values, the animation, and the addition of a voice cast makes this episode stand out above the others and is, in my opinion, the best episode yet. In all honestly, I haven't been this enthralled by a series on Newgrounds since Xombie.

This is what a serious web series should be like. Hats off to you, good sir. You guys deserve it.

what is this i dont even what is this i dont even

*Note

He meant "unnanounced" when he said "announced."

Short-Factor responds:

uh huh

School 13 - TongueTied School 13 - TongueTied

Beautiful.

I've been a fan of your stuff since It All Can Wait, and all I can say is that this defiantly tops everything I've seen not only from you, but on Newgrounds itself.

This just blows me away, and I'm envious of all the skill you have. This is exactly the kind of stuff that I want to strive to make in flash, and I hope I'm not the only one.

Also, I've always been curious on how exactly you make those title logos fade in and out so awesomely (using an Inner Glow Filter, maybe?).

Nightwayfarer responds:

Thanks, I'm always thinking of trying out something new, liek this one.

Yes, to make those logos fae in and out I use a black Inner Glow filter

Windows Hardcore Windows Hardcore

(*BOOM*)

Man, that was funny!

King of Buttons King of Buttons

Kinda a stupid game.

It's pointless. Sorry to say this, but it's pointless.