FAUX - Chapter 5 FAUX - Chapter 5

Absolutely amazing.

I've been on Newgrounds for quite some time and seen some fantastic animations, but there's something about Faux that sets it above the rest. The story is well-thought out, the characters are realistic and very likable, and the art style is unique and captivating. A lot of thought and care was put in to this series, and each episode has improved over the predecessor.

This episode is no exception. The production values, the animation, and the addition of a voice cast makes this episode stand out above the others and is, in my opinion, the best episode yet. In all honestly, I haven't been this enthralled by a series on Newgrounds since Xombie.

This is what a serious web series should be like. Hats off to you, good sir. You guys deserve it.

what is this i dont even what is this i dont even

*Note

He meant "unnanounced" when he said "announced."

Short-Factor responds:

uh huh

School 13 - TongueTied School 13 - TongueTied

Beautiful.

I've been a fan of your stuff since It All Can Wait, and all I can say is that this defiantly tops everything I've seen not only from you, but on Newgrounds itself.

This just blows me away, and I'm envious of all the skill you have. This is exactly the kind of stuff that I want to strive to make in flash, and I hope I'm not the only one.

Also, I've always been curious on how exactly you make those title logos fade in and out so awesomely (using an Inner Glow Filter, maybe?).

Nightwayfarer responds:

Thanks, I'm always thinking of trying out something new, liek this one.

Yes, to make those logos fae in and out I use a black Inner Glow filter

Red Bar Radio - Doctors Red Bar Radio - Doctors

Good Lord.

I blame you for getting me addicted to these guys.

Thanks, man.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 1 Sonic Shorts: Volume 1

Nice!

Damn, I gotta say, that was awesome! Great Job!

You know, I really need to start working on my short again, before it's too late! =)

He's Not Yet Dead He's Not Yet Dead

Nice rendition!

Dude, I saw the musical, and this was almost exactly like it!

And for that, I'm giving it a ten, because IM not yet dead. :D

NathanThePirate responds:

Really, it was almost exactly like it. That's awesome because I've never seen the play. Just the movie.

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt2 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt2

Yet another Masterpiece!

Chakra, You've done it again! Everything was perfect!

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt1 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt1

Holy. Shit.

My god, this is one of the best movies on NG I've ever seen. EVER.

Hey, if you have a link to where you got those voices, could you PM it to me by any chance?

Numa Coop Numa Coop

Megas was an awsome show....

and you gust brought the good times back. :)

Nightmare on Greenhill Nightmare on Greenhill

Not all that great...

The fact that it had no voice overs brought it down a couple of points, and it wasn't scary. In your case, I would have brought the points up anouther point if you had made the movie longer. Also, I think the death scenes suck, but when sonic found the bodies, it reminded me of Sin City, I just liked the art style. Overall, nice try, but not nice enough.